Monday, November 21, 2011

Realignment

Recently, a change in direction occurred in my life. Very few people know about it, 10 people actually. With my penchant for market research, I conducted a quick survey. 6 people were very supportive, 2 people were “mildly” supportive, with the remaining 2 not supportive at all, with an added side of “Is this guy out of his mind?”

My future now has a new path, a new vision and a new destination. Scared shitless, obviously! Happy, definitely! Sad, no doubt! However, these emotions will help me cope and reach my new destination. With preparation and planning, I will achieve my new goals.

Same goes for a new brand alignment. Your vision and goals should be planned and mapped out. Having direction will get you to your destination faster and with less hustle and stress.

How will you align yourself today?


Others:
What I am reading: The Designful Company ~ Marty Neumeier
What I am listening to: Kid Cudi ~ Mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment